A Rope of Cedarbark: New At Questlines

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:59:43 +1000

New at Questlines.

'A Rope of Cedarbark', a Far Place short story of mine that first appeared
in Tales of the Reaching Moon #20, now available in PDF format for ease of reading and printing.

http://mythologic.info/questlines/cedarbark.html

or direct, as an 11 page colour PDF document [587 KB].

http://mythologic.info/questlines/cedarbark.pdf

'Cedarbark' has always been a personal favourite of mine, so I'm especially
pleased to make it available in this format. I do hope you enjoy it.

Lagerwater. A vingan. An elmali. A humakti. Two cukbirds and the usual soaking rain. Myth and mayhem, with cheer squad. Is it a tale of political realities, of cult rivalries, of living out a myth, or is it just a typical Far Place mating ritual? Only you can decide, at least until I get to publishing the sequel, 'For All The Amber in Far Point'.

Raise the tribes, etc. Just not on my tula.

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes Questlines: http://mythologic.info/questlines/

I love deadlines. I specially love the swooshing sounds they make as they fly by.
- Douglas Adams