Re: Re: Ethilrist's men and total population

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:04:32 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Jeff Richard wrote:
>> I'm sure a lot of Sir Ethilrist's focus is on preventing the Grazers

> from having an opportunity to eliminate his little county - the
> Grazers could muster around 4000 horse, and if the Grazers had
> allies (like the Beast folk or the Tarshites), Black Horse County
> could be wiped out...

The Black Horse troop demonriders seem to be armoured cataphract style, head to toe, both rider and steed. Cataphracts stand up very well to the archery of light horse, and horses are terrified by the smell of the demon steeds anyway.

There _are_ a lot of Grazers in there, but I don't think most of them want to tangle with Ethilrist. They propably think he's the antichrist, and as long as he's willing to stay in the land he conquered earlier, they don't want to think about it.

        -Adept