Re: Winter Animist Practice or Tradition

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:48:02 -0000

I was in the game - with you Alison, Ian and Sonia. Darran ran it, and wrote it. Great stuff and thank you again Darran. The memorable bit for me was the tabogonning down the mountain to head off the Lunars column.... And there was Ian thinking he was adding it merely for 'colour'! :^D

> Inora is the goddess of the sheltering snows, who
> helps preserve the life of the land from her father
> Valind's cruel cold.

I like this view very much. That is certainly how I intend to portray her in our game.

Best regards
Rob