Re: Inora

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 19:01:04 -0000

> So far I've done a search of King of Sartar, and found
> this:
> "Inora: Also called the White Princess, she is the
> goddess of the snow-covered mountain tops of the
> Rockwood Range."

I don't think it really matters whether Inora is a god or a spirit - except for the needs of your campaign. Maybe eventually Issaries will publish the Hill of Gold heroquest for HQ and then we can find out for certain whether she's a goddess or a spirit, but for the time being, she's just not that important.

I'm inclined to think she's a spirit (since I'm inclined to think the Hill of Gold participants are not all theists), but that's just me.

Jeff