Re: Inora

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:24:51 -0700

> She's one of the participants in the Hill of Gold - I
> haven't yet found detailed sources on that, but will
> look when I get home.

First mention I found (as i was looking for something else...) The Lore Auction at RQCon Baltimore (see "The RuneQuest-Cion Compendium" page 57):

Q 28: At the Hill of Gold, at the very top, there's a god that questers meet who has various guises, either an ice goddess or a fertility... who is she?

Greg: Inora, a goddess of winter

Sandy: She appears in nomad Gods

Greg: Yeah, and she essentially lives where the snow never goes away. Mountain Tops. She descends to the lowlands in the Cold Season. Inora.

Sandy: If there was an Ice rune, she'd have probably have it.

RR
- Richelieu