Forging reality

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:18:05 -0400

Really? I was under the impression they do. In a big way, even. It is difficult, troublesome, and you better be on the Godplane (or equivalent) to affect reality large scale, but they do affect reality.

There might well be limits, it could be that there is a Truth that is immutable and you can never prove something out of bounds of that, but my impression from everything I've belief and heroquests are fundamental to reality.

LC