Re: Re: Winter Animist Practice or Tradition

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:09:05 -0700 (PDT)

That is a really serious statement about a game where all the documentation is in story form, there's two or three different systems that still don't work together, where some people have secret knowledge and we need errata just to make sure the people who wrote the stories get credit.

I've been under the impression all this time that Glorantha is different than Greyhawk because belief IS what matters here. That reality is fluid and things change because of the deeds and stories of heroic people.

t.

> This isn't how glorantha works - belief and
> heroquests
> do not make reality.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Discover Yahoo!