Re: HQ to prove identity or not of entities

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 20:31:05 +0100 (BST)

Mikko:
> I think there are connections at least in the RQ-3
> cult description and
> the Sun County book. For instanse I'm pretty sure
> there's a geas about not allowing an elf to suffer.

There is: and one about horses (for those not familiar with the area, they're in the middle of Prax, and have no horses).

> The feel I get is that the Halamalao elves are
> recognized friends and
> allies in the very least.

I have no idea, myself: but just that statement proves that I was right to use Yelmalio as the most famous, nay notorious, example of confusion between similar entities. Yelmalio, Elmal, this elvish chap, Jeff's one up in Balazar.... but as the mods said, we do NOT want to rehash the arguments about whether or not any of them are the same. Just to note that the matter is in question, and such questions are possible.