RE: Thanks on gods' identities (was Re: Heroquesting tactics for gods' identities)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:08:11 +0100

> Thanks to Jane and Roderick for your responses on heroquesting to
> prove/disprove that two gods are the same entity. Both responses were
> what I was fishing for.

And I realised since that I left one bit out. If you want to do any major Change (in the loosest possible sense of the word), having a Trickster involved will make Change easier. It will of course have other drawbacks, but for serious alteration of things, the Trickster is essential. I believe for instance that if you do a Ressurection HQ, you need a Trickster there (sorry, don't have any more detail).