Re: The Lunar Way

From: Jors <g_merigo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:23:02 -0000

Another question please:

> >1) Can he retain his abilities as wizard as they were?
> Yes

Also the grimoires he already knows?

> >3) Is his carmanian wizardry subject to lunar cycle (don't think
so)
> Yes. Embracing the Lunar Way means worshipping a Lunar God
> (or Saint or Philosophy for a sorcerer) which makes him subject to
> the Lunar Cycle. This is distinct from concentrating on the Lunar
> Way which is what your reference talked about

Let's say that he followed the order of Malakinus and now he embraces the Lunar way, does he still revere/follow Malakinus ways other than the lunar way?
I mean can he try to follow both one and the other? or he just becomes lunarised but for the grimoires?
>From now on he must study new ones or he can keep studying and
researching in those he already knows/possesses?

thanks again

Giorgio