RE: How's the Holy Country holding up?

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 01:18:15 -0700 (PDT)

Jeez, there's like 8 years between when the Pharaoh dissapears and the fall of Whitewall. The whole place is pretty much in chaos then. But what about all those pharonic initiates who were helping to administer stuff? Do they still work together or has everyone gone back to their own tribes?

t.

> Tony Davis
>
> > Are the hexarchs still trying to keep the Holy
> Country
> > together, still waiting for the return of the
> Pharoah
> > or has the whole place fallen apart?
> >
> > Do the Pharoah's initiates still get magic?
>
> I can't answer the question, but I can see you've
> missed one very important
> fact that others will need.
>
> When?
>
> What date is your game?
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Sports
Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com