RE: Re: potatoes and pizza

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:07:35 +0100 (BST)

> >It looks horrible, to be honest. :)
>
> Don't say that in Chicago. :-)

But the next link posted showed us what a Chicago Deep Pan pizza looked like - different article. And surprisingly similar to the object of the same name as sold over here. Nice, just a dietary disaster.

> Anyhow, I get the feeling, completely
> unsubstantiated, that Heortlings eat
> all manner of horrible stuff. Somehow haggis must be
> on the menu, for example.

Haggis is *delicious* - and when the Scotscon fundraiser comes out you'll get to know all sorts of interesting things about how to hunt them :)

> Am I right? One thing about the write-ups for
> Talislanta that I always liked
> was that they'd always discuss typical dishes for
> each culture. Does anyone
> know about any such write-ups for Glorantha?

Start with the GloranthaCookery list. I'm considering putting a web page together with the conclusions and recipes reached so far, but it's sliding down my to-do list.

Jane Williams