RE: Re: potatoes and pizza

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:50:40 +0100

>>Haggis is *delicious*

True that, although there does seem to be a correlation between the quality of the haggis and how far north you are. The nicest haggis I've ever had was in a hotel in Glencoe, where it was served as a starter with an onion sauce. That was so good I had it for every meal of the weekend I was up there...

Regards
Luke