Re: Re: 1 2 3 Testing

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:28:57 +1000

Or a little more recently...

Should we talk about the weather? (Hi...hi, hi) Should we talk about the government? (Hi...hi, hi, hi) Hello my friend, are you visible today?
You know I never knew that it could be so strange...strange Hello, I'm sorry, I lost myself
I think I thought you were someone else

Just to put all your sun-stroked antipodeans into perspective, It's winter here in the top half of the world.

Canberra has just seen a week or so of much needed rain (first substantial falls all year), the days meander between -4 and 15C, there's snow on the distant hills and the skiing count among personal acquaintances stands at one twisted ankle, one broken pelvis and several major though self-inflicted hangovers. Campus is deserted for the winter semester break, the undergrads are all down the coast at the beach.

Cheers, and turn up the oil heater

John

nysalor_at_...                  John Hughes
Questlines: http://mythologic.info/questlines/

Oh to be in Canberra / Now that it's July Where poets write of Iceland / Turn central heating high Draft mid-year post-grad theses / for the Australian National U The leaves, once bright, have fallen / They do too...