RE: Re: Fohn

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:22:51 +0100

> And yes, I think that Vinga the Defender Storm should
> do it. How about this? Vinga is away from the stead
> on patrol up in the hills, realises that there's
> trouble back home. She runs down the hill so quickly
> that the snow is melted by the speed of her passage.
> Pretty much covers it, but we need some
> time/place/enemy to flesh it out.

Looks to me like we're fleshing out how Vinga gets at least one of her Defender Storm feats, yes. Probably the "warm wind" one? Or "melt ice"? Snow gets washed away, it seems.

This may simply be an expansion of part of her fight with Valind on p168 of Storm Tribe? Or do we want a new enemy? How, if at all, does this fit Vinga's ability to run on snow?