Re: Movie-inspired characters (was: Bounty hunters.

From: Victor Lane <this.is.victor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:59:48 -0700

Definitely going to have to create a character with Absurd Unarmed Combat now.

How about Jedi as a subcult of Humakt. Instead of focusing on the Death part of Humakt, focus on the truth and honor part. And we already know that Humakt fighters have glowing swords at times. Well these Humakt fighters are so honorable, that their swords glow every time they pull them from their scabbards. They travel around using the rules of honor to settle disputes and they have no problem with killing people if they need to. Though this may be stretching Gloranthan reality a bit.

Or Neo in the first Matrix... Have a warrior who keeps a bunch of knives and swords under his cloak. Then someone tries to disarm him, his throws off his cloak a reveals all the weaponry. Ready the Gloranthan techno music.

--Victor