RE: Movie-inspired characters (was: Bounty hunters.

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:46:11 -0400

I'm not sure why, but my players have been deathly allergic to the 100 word method. (I've tried.)

And yes, if he REALLY wants it, he can get both abilities, under the exact logic you use. While the 100 words has put them off, the "make up your own ability" thing has been a dream to them.

"Shut up and Listen"
"Get into Trouble"
"Get out of Trouble by the Skin of My Teeth"
"There/Not There" (this is the Batman/Crow/Angel ability to show up
mysteriously, and disappear when the person looks away. It's also her highest ability.)
"Unrecognizable Face"
"Fear Me"
"Totally Unable to Scare Children"
"I've Met You Before, Haven't I?"