Re: Re: Challenging PCs in combat

From: Bill Sluss <w_n_sluss_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:03:27 -0700 (PDT)

Brave, Tough, Strong! I'll give you at just about any time! But Alert, and Wearing Chainmail all the time. Does she ever go to the john? or Sleep? or Pray? or Bathe? I mean no matter who the character is you can't really wear armor, and be on guard 24/7

David Dunham <david_at_...> wrote:Luke

>a range of about 15 points between best and worst readiness states

I'll admit that I haven't gone back to check, but that seems quite high to me, based on my character. I can often get +8 from magic, but everything else is pretty much innate. No matter how ready, my character is always brave, tough, strong, alert, wearing chainmail, loves her clan, etc.

--

David Dunham