RE: Re: Improv. Feats.

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:29:35 +0100

>I don't see an easy answer, either. One is to make the Initiate PC
>decide on a list when she first takes an Affinty. That seems a bit mean.
>The other is to allow a substitution of a new Feat, but at the price of
>no access to one currently on the list.

I'd say for simplicity that Initiates get the feats on the standard list for their religions and can use their 100 words to add more. Substitution may be available by negotiation (probably involving a write-up of the Temple that teaches it with some sort of story why). (And I'd do the same for Devotees who want more or different Feats).

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.