Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe

From: Michael Schwartz <raconteurx_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:21:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Titan Games (http://www.titangames.com/) had a huge pile of Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe copies at Origins, you can almost even make them out in the photo on their splash page (they are just below the '$3.00 Each' sign to the left of the girl facing the camera, dead-center at the bottom). All were in pristine condition, and I picked up a copy of each just to replace my slighty-worn originals. A search of their website does not show copies in inventory, but try emailing them... they may not have any of the 'bulk games' from their conventioneering listed.
--
Michael Schwartz
raconteurx_at_...