RE: Lunar otherworld?

From: Roderick J & Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:13:36 -0700

>Some of us have harder time waiting than others, or maybe I just have
>poor impulse control. This raised a question for me: if there's a
>full-fledged Lunar otherworld, will Lunars get 'wrong world'
>penalties in all other worlds? Or will 'theistic' lunars function
>normally in the god plane, etc?

They all get wrong world penalties in all other otherworlds.

The decsion we made was to *not* create a new "Lunar" magic ability system, but to use the basics of Affinites/feats, Charms/Fetishes Grimoires/Formularies/Spells. But the magic and otherworld of the Lunars is different than the Theistic/Animist/Sorcerous ones.

RR