Women's Rituals in the Woods

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 21:18:05 -0400

On Wed, 2005-03-08 at 00:08 +0000, Rob wrote:

> > Bear with me for being WAY behind. I have been out in the woods;
> > drinking mead, telling stories, and dancing around the fire.
>
> Rob makes a note that when visiting canada to hang out with LC, go to
> the words and adventure in Karse!!

Yeah, but the woods seem to take away my ability to spell. :)

Honestly, being out in the woods for a pagan festival really does give one Gloranthan ideas. Or sometimes the other way around.

The men at this fest have a Stag King ritual every year involving a series of physical challenges. The women have grown bored with this, and are planning to do some sort of event of their own to crown a Queen. (Of what is being debated.)

My mind, of course, went right to trying to remember any good Ernalda myths we could re-enact. :)

LC