Re: Dragon Pass without _Sartar Rising_?

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:54:00 -0400

That's sort of what I am doing. I put mine in 1619 to predate the Sartar Rising thing even more. They players are in a land of turmoil and all, but they aren't involved directly in the Rebellion. (If they decide to go that way, sure, they can, but the game isn't predicated on it.)

Dragon Pass is useful. Hell, the Sartar Rising books are useful, for all sorts of contextual reasons. But other than that, I don't think there is anything in print that will help you. (Thunder Rebels and Storm Tribe are out of print, yes?)

LC