RE: Extreme heroquesting (was Re: Wizardly HQing_)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:25:19 +0100

> Ok, the Goose Dance. "How Ernalda created the Goose Dance" that is.

Much good stuff snipped - but it seems to me that you left out one important aspect. The geese. The one thing we know about this ritual is that there are geese involved. So we go and look up Geese - what real abilities do they have, what are they renowned for in fact or in myth, what Gloranthan associations do they have? (No, I haven't done this).

Now see how any of this relates to the problem the dance is supposed to solve. It may be along the lines of "look, I'm nothing like a goose", or "this is how we control geese", rather than "I'm a goose, I have goose-like skills".