Re: Digest Number 2211

From: Russell Massey <srmassey99_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:18:08 +0000

> Message: 10
> Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:43:14 -0000
> From: "dzo01" <dzo_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Sagas and Literature
>

> Yep, leave the high falutin', hand-wringing angst-ridden literature to
> the lunars (actually, angst-ridden seems more Humakti to me, but then
> again I could never stand them either ;).

You've conjured the image of Humakti as teen-Goth; all black clothes and eyeshadow and obsessively polishing his sword in a corner of the longhouse screened off with black velvet curtains. No doubt he'd be listening to the most depressing skald in the tribe and sighing heavily at the sheer pointlessness of it all.

Russ Massey