Re: OT: Mark Galeotti, man in the news!

From: Posselt, Theo &#92;(US - San Francisco&#92;) <"Posselt,>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:48:50 -0500

> Theo, you may rest assured that in
> my eyes at least, there is nothing
> inappropriate in my glorification. Some
> might even consider it a solemn
> duty.

I take it you have grad students, then?

> anyone on this list anywhere near
> Newark?

Nope - Berkeley California (not Berkeley UK, which I didn't even knew existing until I stumbled across this with Jane the other day!

But now that you're in the us, maybe we should start talking about a gloranthacon in the US! More in a minute...

Theo

Theo Posselt
(m) 415-613-8903
(o) 415-783-6129

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]