Moonson Rules, Tarsh Geography

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:57:32 +0100

CJ asked:

> Is Life of M playable with just the 50 character descriptions or are > there some other rules involved? :)

There are *lots* of other rules involved, and they aren't online or on sale anywhere. Sorry about that: it'd be just *way* too much work to tidy them up and format them for a teeny-tiny audience.

>> I was about to mention Tarsh War, which I ran over
>> the las couple of sundays. Glorantha has changed
>> since it was published, and the Bush Range is pretty
>> unrecognisable, ...

> What's changed? Where's the new version?

There's apparently a ridge of mountains running right through the Bush Range, which wasn't important enough to show on any previous version of the "Dragon Pass" map (inc. WB&RM, RQ2, G:CotHW, etc.), but which is lavishly described in new stuff like IWS, DP:LoT, etc. YGMV.

I sincerely hope you're enjoying "Tarsh War" despite the geography!

Cheers, Nick