RE: Moonson Rules, Tarsh Geography

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:05:54 -0500

>From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>

>There are *lots* of other rules involved, and they aren't online or on
>sale anywhere. Sorry about that: it'd be just *way* too much work to
>tidy them up and format them for a teeny-tiny audience.

That's understandable. Would it be possible to talk briefly about what sorts of rules were found neccessary? That is, without going into details, was there some sort of resolution system? Magic system? Pacing systems?

Because if you let on what's needed, then others can come up with their own rules to fill in (perhaps using something like Mind's Eye or other such products, if they fit).

I've always thought that Moonson would be a really fun LARP to run. :-)

Mike