Re: Borderlands & Beyond (B&B) reprint

From: Ian Thomson <pelgrane_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 01:10:15 -0000

>> At long last I am proud to announce that Gloranthan Classics, Volume
IV: Borderlands & Beyond is almost ready to go to the printers.<<

Awesome
Once again major kudos to Mr Meints for reviving one of the best gritty fantasy campaigns ever IMO.

Long awaited, and I'm even considering getting a Hard Bound copy myself.

I'm still running and greatly enjoying my Pavis campaign, having passed the Wedding of Pavis and heading towards the Liberation, where the six year real-time campaign will end. Just a few weeks ago the Grey Company were back at Ronegarth (now a small town) working for the exiled Raus again, which was a cool closed loop back on the first part of the campaign, which was Borderlands itself.

Some of you may know that 'Beyond Pavis' (the final Pavis and Big Rubble Companion fanzine) is still available for sale and contains lots of notes for adapting Borderlands to the HeroQuest rules. (All money from sales goes back to the deserving Tradetalk people)

Cheers

Ian