A Scheduling Announcement, of sorts

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:53:55 -0700 (PDT)

My fellow Gloranthaphiles,

People have noticed that Issaries has released nothing in the last six months. Since the crisis is now over I want to share some of the information about this.

For the last six months (since I returned from Mexico) the entire company was detained as a result of a contractual dispute. This included the computers, business records, retail inventory, original artwork and all my near-40 years worth of accumulated Gloranthan information (as well as all my personal writings and accumulated correspondence). And also critical information needed to release new items.

However, thanks to the infinitely patient negotiations of David Dunham and the generous advice from Jeff Richard, the crisis is now over. Materials have been recovered and I am busily going over everything to check to see that it is all here, and to find the materials needed to release new items.

This will allow us to get back into the flow, and on the schedule. Thus we will shortly finish Under the Red Moon, and start once again the process to get Blood Over Gold into print. And, having a future once again, I will begin working with the many authors whose projects have been unofficially suspended.

I thank you for your patience and cooperation, and hope you will find the upcoming products more than satisfying.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc., publisher of HeroQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha. 2140 Shattuck Ave., pmb #2030, Berkeley, CA 94704 See our site at <www.HeroQuest-rpg.com>.