RE: Ideas needed...

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:57:09 +0100

Scooped by Mike. Damn work deadlines getting in the way of gassing about roleplaying on the internet...

Anyway, yeah what he said - with the added proviso that doing a little bit of 'trad' scenario prep (along the lines of statting up the various people/groups/entities on the R-map and in the bangs plus maybe some maps of the tula and a bit of clan/bloodline history) won't hurt. See "Last Days At Skullpoint" by Ron Edwards (author of the aforementioned 'Sorceror') in Gathering Thunder for an example of a scenario that was blocked out using R-maps and Bangs, but then written up in a more conventional fashion.

Regards
Luke