Re: Lunar CM not cyclical?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:23:49 +0100

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 21:29:21 +0100, you wrote:

>RR:
>
>> many Common Magic abilities taught by Lunars are *not* Cyclical ),
>
>Oh? I'd assumed that it's Lunar, therefore it's cyclical. What am I missing?
>Which bits aren't?

Since common magic does not derive from the Otherworlds I would have thought that the vast majority of Common Magic that happens to be taught by and to lunar citizens is not in fact Lunar.

It's be awfully unhelpful to be unable to start a cooking fire on a dark moon day, and risk setting the thatch ablaze when the moon is full.