Re: What people play

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:51:43 +1100

> ISTR someone doing a mod like that for Civilisation?

Doing it for the newer versions might be easier, in the long run. Civ3 has a great deal more flexibility than Civ2; Civ4 is apparently intended to be extremely flexible with a lot of it being able to be customised using one of several fairly straightforward languages.

Not that I know a great deal about what to do with either of them, I should add...

--
John Machin
- Athanasius Kircher, 'The Great Art of Knowledge.