Re: What people play

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 01:14:23 -0000

> Morrowwind:
> > You know, most people who played it actually liked it. And it's not
> > quite like other computer games, so you might like it too...

> I'm sure I would. It's just that I already do enough things I like to
> keep me occupied for, say, 36 hours a day. "Have a go at Morrowind"
> keeps slipping down the to-do list.

The fancy new "break your current computer" one is coming out soon...

It seems more suitable for the West, especially the nifty cathedral/temples they've built:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/images/art/ob_pc/obliv02B.jpg
http://www.elderscrolls.com/images/art/ob_pc/obliv05B.jpg
http://www.elderscrolls.com/images/art/ob_pc/obliv15B.jpg

Note: one of the chaps in stained glass in the internal shot is called "Arkay", which might suggest Stygian leanings?

And no, I assure you, the manufacturers are not paying me to say this. ;)

--
John Machin