Form Fill Sheets

From: roger5036 <rogermccarthy_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 20:51:17 -0000

There should still be a whole bunch of Excel character sheets in the files section I did back in the days of Hero Wars.

These covered most of the Heortling keyword combinations from Storm Tribe and Thunder Rebels.

(IIRC I also did some Lunar ones but the files got lost in a hard disk failure before I uploaded them).

Result is not as elegant as a proper PDF form but does save a hell of a lot of typing.

Was considering updating them to reflect new HeroQuest professions homelands and cults when ILH-2 came out so if anyone is interested in setting up a proper form will be quite happy to help out.