Re: Re. PBEM Game opening.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:31:48 -0800

Hi John,

Hmm, since you dind't leave an address, I'll have to spam the group right back...

For John (anyone else who's interested),

I'm easy about the size of the group, this is a large expedition being sent to Dragon Pas, so there's plenty of spaces in-game for people to play (not to mention the native Prince/esses, Guides and the like that will probably show up).

If you want to join, drop on over to those sites to find out what I'm looking for, and drop me a line at RJREMR_at_... with your character concept.

> I've been lurking on these boards for a while now (at least since
> when your sig was in English)

and have both the main HQ book as well as
> ILH1 (plus MotS and a few of the earlier HW suppliments) but, sadly,
> none of the magazine/fanzine publications where most of the non-
> Dragon Pass material seems to be found.

ILH1 (and 2, when it's out) will be the best references for players. You can ignore Storm Tribe, Thunder rebels, Dragon Pass Land of Thunder, King of Dragon pass, or anything else that purports to tell you about what happened in Dragon pass when the heortlings returned, because *I*'m certainly going to ignore them!

RR
- Richelieu