RE: Re: You know those copies of Pavic Tales?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 19:46:13 -0000

> I don't even have a copy of it. I don't think even Rick Meints has a
> copy. Heck, I'm very impressed that MOB does.

If it's the thing I'm thinking of, didn't he write it?

You know, with this "rare = valuable" logic, perhaps I should scribble some RQ-based stuff on a bit of paper, make sure it's been contradicted by anything HW/HQ-based, and hand photocopies to, say, two or three friends. Get them to do a few pages each too. Then it would be a very rare short print run, and we could sell our copies for silly amounts of money.

Oh, hang on, that's the "Argrath Primer" document from Gloranthacon 1997....

And since I don't believe rarity = value, if anyone does want to photocopy my bits, you've got my permission to do so. Or just down-load it from the website, of course.