Re: Borderlands Reprint

From: rjmeints_at_...
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:35:57 EST

Hello All,

Volume IV of the Gloranthan Classics, Borderlands & Beyond is at the printers. Much to my dislike it has been at the printers far longer than I had anticipated and scheduled. It took me over two weeks to get the first set of proofs, and then another two weeks to get the corrections to them sorted out. Being close to the Thanksgiving holiday has given my printer another handy excuse to stretch this out.

Please bear with me on this. I appreciate all the preorders and will be shipping the books out when I return from my business trip overseas, around December 15th.

Thanks,
Rick Meints
Moon Design Publications
_www.glorantha.info_ (http://www.glorantha.info)