Re: Lunar Occupation of Sartar

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:03:04 -0000

I do actually feel a bit bad about this. You see, I never actually thought the background through when creating the piece. In reality I'd just watched "Witchfinder General" (1968) and thought sadistic Lunars gallivanting around Dragon Pass wearing puritan hats emblazoned with Lunar runes would be fun.

That was about the size of the matter. Socio-religio-political thingamybobs are so wishy-washy that you can generally shoehorn things to fit afterwards anyway (I should know, I'm a historian). Only in defending it do I give it much thought.

There are exceptions (to defence, not inception, sadly). Currently I'm playing around with some Vivamorti whilst listening to the soundtrack to "Blacula". I know full well I won't be able to explain the result, but in said instance I'm beyond caring.

Thanks to those who've (and will) contributed on the issue.

Cheerio,

Stu.