RE: ducks at fault?

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:31:24 +0000

> > So... I've seen people talk about how the Ducks were
>> blamed for Starbrow's Rebellion... in which book could
>> I find out more about that? Or websites. Or anything.
>
>Wyrms Footprints, and the Sartar High Council scenario, is the earliest
>source. It comes up on Ebay from time to time.

Wyrms Footprints is still available from Leisure Games and Tradetalk - Reaching Moon Megacorp did a European printing. It's one of the moderately common RQ items to show up on Ebay over here but it may be a little harder to find over here.

The first 2 issues of RQA have some Duck stuff in them - and the main scenario in issue 1 is premised on leading a band of refugee ducks to safety. That is harder to find than Wyrms Footprints or even King of Sartar.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.