Re: Digest Number 2315

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:41:32 -0000

I broadly agree with your sentiments Ian but....

  1. People are desperate for ILH2 as we have had ILH1 for a while and there is lots of great stuff in there we are desperate for.
  2. The Sartar Campaign fourth instalment is greatly desired by some of us due to wanting to know what happens and to give us a broad overview of the progression of the 'story' so that we can better weave our tales in light of this information.
  3. Unlike many Indie games, Glorantha publications also serve us as a great source of fantasy fiction, that is presented in a playable way. This is specifically against the Indie game ideology.
  4. I've yet to see something released by Greg Stafford that I haven't really liked, which means he is a great editor as well as writer. Therefore I greatly anticipate ALL the upcoming releases.

Regards
Rob