Re: Sorceror/Wizard question.

From: Tony Davis <gallows_brother_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:03:59 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your help, that's definately useful.

Now, how do I know if I'm somewhere where opening a portal of power will get me to a node? Symbolic Sight won't give me a little glowy glyph saying 'open portal here?'

If I've walked into a glen where unicorns gambol, can I open a portal to the Unicorn Beast Node?

t.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM