Re: Invisible Orlanth

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 15:12:08 -0800

> From: "grepppo" <tim_blackler_at_...>
asks about
> Subject: Invisible Orlanth

> Just a quick question, I'm trying to track down as much information as
> possible on Invisible Orlanth.
>
> I'm trying to tie together IO with the patron diety of our heroband,
> and anything background (or indeed foreground) you migh have would be
> appreciated

When I first entered this into the canon, back in RQ days, my intent was that it
was an entirely false religion, a sham, a bunkum cult to divert power and piss off the dude's mother, the Taloned Sorceerss.

Now, with the modern revelations, I beleive it to be, or posibly to be, misapplied worship.

YGWV

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford

Issaries, Inc.