Re: Build Your Own Hero Band

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:13:22 +0000

Rob Davis:

>Have you discussed what the game is supposed to be about? Or is it
>completely up to the players? For example I am more or less
>following the Sartar rising campaign so folk have to create Lunar
>hating Heortlings.

Sure; the campaign has a general theme - open-minded Lunar heroes fighting off reactionary old Dara Happans, for the most part. But they chose to do that through force of arms, skulduggery, diplomacy, or whatever, is up to them, as is the exact emphasis they place on different aspects of the broad theme. So they've got a common purpose, but, at the moment, nothing particularly to differentiate them from anyone else who might happen to have the same purpose. That's one of the things that I'm hoping the Hero Band formation will crystallise.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic