Re: Just how sexist is Glorantha?

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:25:36 +0000 (GMT)

My point was just that some people are disadvantaged or obstructed in any group and that they might be the first to be attracted to any new ideology. I included the poor in that as well.

I would want to be equally careful of 'noble savage' paradigms when looking at Gloranthan cultures.

But it is just a game and we all have to accept that the stories we each want to tell or find interesting will differ.

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos