Re: Heroplane from different viewpoints

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:08:21 -0000

In my campaign I've run a couple of heroquests with heroes equipped with magic from different otherworlds. The key factors, IMO, are who and where the quest starts. If it begins as an animistic quest, the otehrworld is opened by a shaman in a place sacred to a great spirit, for instance, all the questers see it as an animistic quest and the leading view is the animistic one. They could discern different details and one could be more hindered than another due to his/her magic's origin, but they view the quest essentially as a common experience and as an animistic one.

Ciao,
Gian