Re: Heroplane from different viewpoints

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:40:53 +0000

Jane:

>On the subject of questors encountering other questors
>on the HeroPlane: do they all see the same thing, or
>not?
>
>Suppose Our Hero faces a contest in which he and two
>opponents must compete to beat a certain hazard.
>Racing over a mountain pass, say. He's a theist, the
>other two are a spiritist and an essence user.
>
>Do they all see the same thing? If not, in what way
>does it tend to differ?

I'll add a question to this by asking how it might work if they are *not* opponents? The campaign I am currently in has a theist, an essence user, and a couple of common magic users as the heroes. What sort of heroquests might they take part in, and how would they work? For reference, its a Men of the Sea campaign.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic