Re: Re: Anyone have a Krarsht magic keyword?

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 16:26:04 +0000 (GMT)

> I too strongly suspect that Chaos uses its own otherworld. Those who
> have not concentrated in chaotic (or any other) magic can, of course
> use other magics as well, and some entities may straddle more than
> one world (ISTR that Malia was noted as only chaotic where
> worshipped by Broo. If this is still true then she would be one
> example). Those who concentrate in chaotic magic would be the ones
> who detect as chaotic, which might be another way of distinguishing
> between those who are counted as Krasht Worshippers, and those whose
> lifestyle choice leads to them serving the cult, albeit unknowingly

That would also mean that there should be elements of chaotic magic available within the common magic keyword since this seems to be made up of all magics. Lets call them Jinxes so the fringe worshipers get access to some jinxes and the promise of more powerful stuff once they are trusted etc.

Gavain