Spirits in the Sky World.

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:19:31 -0500

Namaste All.

I'm still in the processing of planning the Sky World HeroQuest of my Teshnan PC's. Complicating matters somewhat is that one of the characters is trying to become a Shaman, and is looking for a Heavenly spirit to assist him in awakening his Fetch.

My question to the list this: What celestial bodies are Spirits? Here is an incomplete list that I've come up with, mostly from consulting Terra Incognita's list here:
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/NamesofHB-e.htm

Are there any major stellar Spirits that I'm missing? In the end, I'll go with MGF and YGWV, but I'd like hear what other Gloranta-philes think.

Thanks in advance.

--
-Santo
"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."