Re: North of the Elf Sea, South of Oraya

From: david edmalm <it4edda_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there!
  Wesley has some info at http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/campaigns/gwandor/saga/intelligence1634.html

  Any help?
  / David Edmalm

Torbjörn Andersson <tobbe_at_...> wrote:   My group are stumbling along nortwards from the Elf Sea...

Are there any information available on the areas north of the Elf Sea but south of Oraya, i.e. Jarst, Garsting, Estvenor, Ezarcos, the upper Arcos River valley?

I've found the paragraph in ILH1 and some enigmatic references while trawling the RQ-list archives.

Any pointer sto other sources, facts and/or opinions are very welcome.

//Toby

        Game software Poker games Computer role playing game Role playing games Online role playing games Role playing games online

  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS          Visit your group "HeroQuest-RPG" on the web.

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:  HeroQuest-RPG-unsubscribe_at_yahoogroups.com